It's cold, it's drizzly, and my house is all quiet. I'll soon join the quietness and go to bed. If I go to bed before 11 pm, I will not sleep well. I had a long rehearsal this evening. We played through and worked on about half of the music for our upcoming performances. Dave decided to let the girls each pick what they wanted for dinner and he fed them. I couldn't tell you if he ate or not. They then straightened their rooms and made their lunch for school tomorrow. I started working on decorating Abbi's cereal box for school. The classes all do this thing where you decorate a box and then from tomorrow through the last day of school this semester kids are assigned to bring in little treats to fill the boxes with. Abbi is one of the last ones to have to bring in her things we will have to get something for all the kids in her class, nothing big though. Libbi's class does the same, but they decorate the boxes at school Friday.
I wrapped Abbi's' in Disney Princess wrapping paper. When she joined me, she added glitter glue designs all over the box. It is drying now and will be ready for her to take to school tomorrow.
No snow yet, but it is really cold and windy. Doubt we'll get anything. Boy it's going to be really cold for bus duty tomorrow morning! It's not forecast to get above 38 degrees tomorrow. I will have to dress extra warm. By Wed, we'll have a brief return to around 60 degrees. Go figure.
Off to bed now. Some of us have to go back to work tomorrow. I look forward to crawling under my nice warm comforter and blankets.
No comments:
Post a Comment