Tonight was opening night for the Musical....it went pretty well. A few glitches with some of the actors/actresses dropping lines in their songs, but it went well. I know each night will get better. I saw several of the band parents that I had not seen in a long time, was nice to say hey.
I sat and talked to the hs plant manager for a good long while, we swapped stories of the principal that has been placed on leave. No new news. I saw one of the other principals tonight and it was nice to see him. I actually had a dream about one of the other principals last night....that I was playing the musical and he showed up and made me leave, saying I was not welcome there. Of course that would NEVER happen and he would come give me a hug lol. Odd dream.
I actually WILL have a night off, I realized this show only goes through Monday, SOOOOO, I will be HOME Tuesday night YIPPPPPEEEE! I cannot wait.
My throat is on fire and hurts like mad. It feels very raw. I wonder if I have any cough syrup to help coat it tonight? Earlier today I felt a bit chilled and quite possibly am back to having some fevers. Will I ever get better? It does not help that I have to use my voice to teach and sing all day, then playing flute and picc for 2 hours.
With that, off I go to bed. Tomorrow will be a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment