Saturday, November 15, 2008

The weekend is here!

Finally, a day to sleep in some. I woke up yesterday feeling poorly again, super sore throat and just general achy and headache/sinus pressure. I went on to school though and also played the musical last night. My throat felt lke it was on fire. Sleeping in this morning was the best thing that could have happened. I woke up to coughing and having to get a bunch of junk coughed up, but it helped. My voice sounds awful today, but the throat is a bit better. I plan on not talking much today...having a job where talking and singing is important, puts a big strain on you when you are sick and probably not supposed to be talking anyways to try and get better. Dave took Abbi up to church for Girl Scouts and then he has to do a degree. Libbi and I will go get Abbi when her meeting is over and then probably run to McDonald's and then run a few errands. I have another musical performance tonight. Tomorrow is a super busy day with playing services in the morning, an afternoon musical then going right back to the church for a rehearsal. This is all between 8 am and 6 pm lol. But to be home tomorrow evening will be very nice. The musical's last performance is Monday, I will get to be home Tuesday then I get back to a normal type of schedule for a few weeks before the Singing Tree. I look forward to that.

Off I go to get dressed and start my day.

No comments: