Night 3, out of 11 straight nights that I have things going on in the evening. I just took a nice, long, hot bath and am about to head to bed.
Met with all my choir kids today, about 40 showed up. It was nice to hear them all! I burned about 10 CDs for the kids (they bring me a blank and I burn our songs on them so they can practice at home),
It rained pretty much all day, but lucked out during bus duty that it was not puring...WHEW!
I miss the girls.....I will not get to see much of them until Saturday morning. I look forward to that.
Had rehearsal tonight for the Tree and Majesty at B'vue....and WOW, some good music. To me, it is not as exciting and powerful as the Passion Play music, but it is very nice. It's more showtune like (Majesty music is just plain pretty). This weekend is a special service that involves a LOT of music, so I hope I am not sick. Today was the first day in well over a week that I really felt like myself again.
Well, my bed awaits me to snuggle under the blankets and drift off to sleep. Wake-up comes early but hey, it will be Thursday, the week almost over and it just began. I have one of my rough classes tomorrow, so will be trying some new tactics to try and have SUCCESS!
Night
No comments:
Post a Comment