Yep, I am home sick today. The sinus pressure has me wanting to do little else but sleep and I even smell sick. Yes, I can smell when others are sick and I smell like that right now. I would go to the doctor, but the head hurts too much to drive the 20 minutes to the office in bright sunshine. GRRRR. I am sure I have a sinus infection. The low grade fever is still here too.
I got out of bed to get the girls off to the bus and then got right back in. I only got out a little bit ago to eat something, thinking the worst of the headache might be due to needing to eat. I also drank some orange juice, that feels good for the throat.
I emailed my principal the paperwork for my evaluation that is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I sure hope I feel better by tomorrow. Dave will be at a meeting tonight so that will leave me with the girls. I beg for a quiet night as I doubt I will feel much better. The girls have dance company 5:30-6 and I will have to get them there, not to mention it is watch week, meaning the parents and guests get to go inside the studio and watch them dance (and take lots of pictures). I want to go see them, and the fact it is just 30 minutes long means I can probably stand to go and sit there. Plus, they do not use tap shoes haha. Just jazz shoes today, which make no noise. The studio is here in town, just 2 miles away and it will be dark by then.
With the time change, it is dark by 5:15 pm now. The girls were ready for bed a bit earlier than normal and they woke up a bit earlier this morning too. I can't recall if they were up when Dave called them to get up, but I think they were and that was at 6:15 am. I would imagine though once we get to the normal, weekly activities and homework, things will quickly settle back into the routine. BUT, they have lost all available daylight they had to play outside for a little bit during the week. This is one of the drawbacks to living in this time zone.
Back to bed I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment