I have my cooking and recipe schedule all finished for Thanksgiving. Now, to get through one more day of work! I am looking forward to a break from school and being with family for a few days. I LOVE it because my schedule shuts down for a few days. I will not have any obligations until Sunday. I can simply enjoy being home and being with my family. Dave's Dad and Aileen are coming Wed-Sat. Friday the men will go play golf while us gals will shop. NOOOOOO, we will not do the 5 am shopping, or the 6 am, nor the 7 am. We will get wherever we decide to go whenever we decide to get there. Ya like my attitude?????? Just kidding, I find no joy at being up before the sun rises with all the other crazy people, and what is that about waiting outside in the cold weather? Oh, it just is not for me. Never was. CLEARLY, I am my mother's daughter because she found as much "fun" in it as I do. I'd rather watch the backs of my eyelids until at least 7 am. Maybe if I had more money I would at least find it in me to join some of the madness.
Shall we take bets that my husband will switch the hearth room and great room furniture tomorrow while I am at work? I told him to go for it, BUT that the curtains needed to be switched as well. Not a big deal.
We got over an inch of rain last night and this morning. Nice little bands of steady rain came through. It is hard to get out of bed in the morning when you can hear that steady rain. I did make it out though and took the girls to the bus stop so they would not get soaked. When I got back home, I cleaned the kitchen. Then I had to get dressed for work.
This gal is sleepy and has to be at school very early tomorrow to teach choir. I am calling it quits for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment