I slept until 11 am and I do believe I feel a bit better! That's the second night in a row of more than 12 hours of sleep, the doctor did say sleep as much as I could. I did NOT wake up coughing, I haven't coughed up tons of gunk, I can breathe and my chest is not raspy and painful. I still do not have an appetite, I have only a bit of a headache and some general body aches, and can HEAR normally. The voice is halfway gone, but it's there.
Looks like I will go back to work tomorrow, YAY! I won't be back to full steam, but Wed is my easy day and I am confident I can handle it.
I didn't get that hot bath last night, so I will today. I also will cook a nice dinner for my family. Dave keeps asking for his favorite of chicken, mashed potatoes and such so I will do that, even if I don't eat much. I have been so busy lately that I've not been able to cook much. And at last, I will be home tonight to be with my girls.
Not much else to type about today.
No comments:
Post a Comment