At 2:45 I will be at my doctor's office...seeking a diagnosis and RELIEF from this sickness. I just got out of bed, though wish I had stayed. When sleeping, I am not breathing deep and it just feels better to breathe while laying down. I slept until 11:30, and I went to bed soon after 11 pm last night. I slept fairly well, but woke a few times to cough. I hope I didn't bother Dave.
At this rate, it is doubtful I will go to school tomorrow either. My voice sounds terrible and it hurts to breathe, two things that are vital to teaching music. I hate missing work, I really do. I miss my students and teaching the lessons that I have planned for the kids. Subs just cannot teach the lessons the way I want them taught, none of them have music experience anyways.
I am trying to psych myself up for playing the closing night of the musical tonight. At the least I hope I am given some pain medication so the chest doesn't hurt while I play. Thankfully it is over after tonight, I can make it through as long as I do not cough when I breathe.
No comments:
Post a Comment