I am one MOST ANNOYED WOMAN right now, as that darn fluttering is back in the ears. It feels like there is some fluid buildup behind the eardrum and the teeny bit of drainage into my throat is back. Looks like I will try the PM Sinus med again and pray for relief. Again, it does not hurt. It is a pain because I want to get in to the doctor, but with my work schedule, I would have to take time off work, or go rushing there 10 minutes before he closes.
I slept good last night, but must have slept on the arm funny because the tendon is more sore today. Not much, but I can feel it all the time instead of just when it is touched. GRRR.
I took Abbi to girl scouts this morning and they did crafts all day. They made Australian Aborigine things (sticks, rain sticks, paintings). She earned several more patches, looks like I need to get to work on getting them on her vest.
Libbi was with me as Dave had to go in to work then had a Knight's ceremony this afternoon. The girls and I had lunch at Steak N Shake with Ellen, Jim and their girls (Ellen is the troop leader and a good friend). It was a nice lunch actually. I drove all 4 girls over while Ellen picked Jim up at a meeting.
Once we came back home, I developed a bad headache, the kind where you have not many option other than to lie down. The girls played upstairs so quiet and then once Dave got home they went outside. After a few hours, I got up to work on dinner (leftover spaghetti sauce from last week YUM, of course with noodles) and felt considerably better. Now we have the girls taking showers and Dave is making chili to take to a party we are going to tomorrow (Superbowl). I went ahead and got my kitchen back to organized and clean right after dinner so I could just sit and relax tonight. I do feel better, just tired.
The temperature got to 60 today and it was really lovely outside! The normal high for this time of year is 50 degrees, we have been FAR below that and it will drop right back down to the 30s for highs this coming week again. It has been a chilly winter, that's for sure. Why can't we have chillier than normal summers????
Yes, tomorrow we are going to Kevin and Jen's for the big game. Our kids are excited as they love playing with their kids. Best thing is, they live right around the corner from us so it is very close. Not to mention baby Blake is now 4.5 months old and so precious! I do not think we will stay for the whole game as I want the kids in bed as close to regular bed time as possible. I do not want to be guilty of setting them up for a difficult Monday at school just because they didn't get decent sleep. Of course perhaps I can persuade them to take a nap in the afternoon.
Well, shower time is over for them and I need to go dry hair and clean ears out...FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment