Friday, January 2, 2009

DAD IS HOME OR A BIT

My brother Steve arrived here close to 2 pm and we went to pick Dad up to bring him home for a few hours.  As long as we have him back by midnight, we are good to go.  He dressed in real clothes for the first time in a month and asked for us to first take him to eat at Skyline.  He did great, is getting around perfect and ate his entire lunch.  He even had eaten his whole breakfast this morning so that is good.  After lunch we got him here at home and he spent some time going through his mail and just being home watching football games.  His team (Alabama) plays in about an hour.

He is very happy to be here, even if only for a little bit.  We are happy he is doing so well.  In a little bit we are going to take some pictures of him with the kids, and I may crack down and have a picture of my brother and I taken.  We are after all TWINS.

Dad and I are watching a little of the Kentucky game, they just showed halftime.  Dave and Kevin are there working in the Skybox for Kentucky....I'd be there too, but I am here, right where I need to be.

My brother will take Abbi and I to the airport tomorrow to go home.  I doubt I will update anymore tonight as Dad thinks he wants to stay here until real late.  I will have to drive him back then come back here and pack our things..

No comments: