Friday, January 2, 2009

OH TOOTH FAIRY!!!!!!!!

Go figure, Abbi managed to pull a tooth.  I tell ya that girl works and works at a tooth so she has NEVER had one of those that just hangs there and makes you cringe to look at.  Instead you cringe knowing the thing was barely loose to begin with then the next minute she had it out.

We just finished watching the Kentucky game, they WON!!!  YAHOO.  Dad's tv can allow you to watch 4 things at once, so they had the Alabama game on one side and the UK on the other.  Yes, we are an SEC family here lol.  I know Dave is happy because he is working on the Kentucky floor at the game.  He is about to start the clean-up part of the evening, not the most fun.  I spoke to him right before the game started and he was telling me the people in the suites he was working for.

Dad is still here, enjoying the game.  I made the kids fettuccine Alfredo for dinner and they are now upstairs playing cards.  Whenever Dad says he is ready to go back, I will take him.  He is doing well now though.

It is a real good thing the tooth fairy has some cash in her purse as she rarely does.

No comments: