The morse code in my head has subsided almost COMPLETELY! Only a very teeny, tiny episode this evening that barely bothered me. I think I figured it out too. Last night, I took night time sinus medicine. I was having a little drainage and the ears felt a little stopped up. I figured it couldn't hurt and if it worked then great. If not then I would search further.
I can't believe how incredibly QUIET it is in my ears now. I did not know the world was so peaceful as I had been dealing with this for a week now. Clearly, the sinus meds worked and did the trick. And if I am headed towards a full-blown sinus infection or such BRING IT ON! It can't possibly be as annoying.....(wait, I better not finish that sentence).
OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!
Good news too, Dave went for jury duty today, and was called for criminal court before lunch. He actually went into the courtroom and began the series of questioning with about 20 other potentials like him. Apparently one person giving a dumb answer caused the judge to do something odd.....he excused everyone in the potential jury and told the one dumb answer guy to come back to sit in and observe the rest of the trial. The judge then dismissed Dave and the rest saying they were done for the week! Doesn't pay to give what one thinks is a smart answer! He was happy to come home a few hours early and then left to go to a meeting at church.
My students at school today were NUTS! Only 1 of the classes out of 6 got a sticker for overall good behavior. I am teaching a unit on Chinese New Year, including a short video, a song, and making a Chinese lantern this week. I sure hope this is not an indication of the way the week will go!
My own children were a little off too. Is it a full moon, is there something in the air? After I fed them dinner we watched a bit of Superstars of Dance in the midst of showers and packing lunches and working on homework. There sure is a lot to accomplish in just 2 hours each evening before bedtime!
It is cold outside, and rainy. VERY close to freezing too, but it should stay as rain until tomorrow night. I have this odd feeling we will be off school one day this week due to weather...just a hunch.
The arm is really getting better. I am able to use it even more, as long as I do not twist it quickly or lift anything too heavy. I got the shots a week ago now so I call them a SUCCESS! Each day I am able to do more of my exercises to strengthen it.
Not much else to report for today. A hot bath sounds like a great plan to me while I wait for Dave to get home. Probably wouldn't hurt to get to bed early either since with the weather expected to be strange the students will be nuts again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment