My gut feeling on Monday was correct! We are the happy recipients of a SNOW DAY! I woke a few times over the night ad checked the tv, but it wasn't until 8 minutes before my alarm went off that our district changed from open to closed!
The above photo was taken just before 7 am from my bedroom window into our back yard.
The girls slept until 7:30 and I, well, I stayed in bed dozing for a bit longer. Dave did go on to work this morning.
The ground is covered with snow and so are the trees...it is pretty. I am sure a lot of it is ice too. Doesn't look to be enough really for the kids to play with. Not to mention it is now 27 degrees out there...brrr.
Orchestra has been cancelled for tonight as well. All the churches are cancelling services. Seems to me about everything was cancelled!
The girls slept until 7:30 and I, well, I stayed in bed dozing for a bit longer. Dave did go on to work this morning.
The ground is covered with snow and so are the trees...it is pretty. I am sure a lot of it is ice too. Doesn't look to be enough really for the kids to play with. Not to mention it is now 27 degrees out there...brrr.
Orchestra has been cancelled for tonight as well. All the churches are cancelling services. Seems to me about everything was cancelled!
No comments:
Post a Comment