Yeah, yeah....you read that but I ain't bankin' on it. I have a feeling we will get it and be off school tomorrow, but not going to PLAN on it. The girls have homework done, backpacks loaded, lunch made and clothes ready for tomorrow. I left my classroom all ready to go for tomorrow as well, even though Wednesdays are my easy day.
So it has been drizzly throughout the entire day, and the temperature hovered around 35-36 degrees all day. In the next few hours it should drop down below freezing. Depends how much of the wet stuff decides to be in our path, most has gone to the north.
All I can tell you is all the kids are wearing their pj's inside out and doing snow dances and whatever other odd superstitious things they feel might help the cause this time.
This morning, Dave forgot to set his alarm, so mine went off at 7 am. We are usually awake and he has the girls up by 6:30. They STILL rush out the door at 7:12 am for the bus. HOWEVER, today they went from sound asleep to ready for school and at bus stop in 11 minutes. HOLY COW! Libbi even had to rinse off because she had an accident in her pullup that went everywhere. Not sure how we managed it, but we all did together. GO ZWISSLERS!
And to boot, BOTH girls did well at school today. We were blessed enough to get everything done and ready for tomorrow AND they still had 30 minutes left in which to play YAY! They are getting ready for a snack and turning all their clothes inside out and backwards to HOPE for snow day tomorrow. Abbi said another teacher told her to put an ice cube in the toilet.....so guess where the girls are right now. If there is a snow God I pray we can be given a break and GET a day off. Who cares that we'd have to go a day longer at the end of the school year.
Still no more fluttering in the ears, I did get some last night right before bed but I took more PM sinus medicine and they disappeared. Not a single one, yet, today.
I caught the end of Abbi's dance class tonight and saw both of the dances she is working on so far. They learn a little bit more new of each dance every week.
Well.....time to get these girls in bed then a hot bath for me (AFTER Biggest Loser).
EDITED 9:30 pm....just rain and 34 degrees here.
No comments:
Post a Comment