It is currently 9 pm and already 15 degrees outside. The house is cold. The heater is running and even though we keep the thermostat low it keeps running to catch up lol. Being outside for bus duty was not fun, but it wasn't awful either. I am so happy I have the hat/hood that I do....fleece that covers everything but my eyes. I don't care if I look like a dork, because it makes me warmer. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be 10 degrees colder though so I expect things to feel a lot worse. Dreading it.
I did tell the girls about the fish this morning. Abbi was sad that I went ahead and flushed him into the ocean last night instead of waiting until this morning to let her say goodbye......my sensitive girl. Libbi didn't seem upset at all and went about her business.
Both girls have been doing better the past few days with conduct. I have made a point to sit with both of them during homework time, at least for now and the immediate future I am home all but 1 night a week.
I can't tell you how happy I am that tomorrow is Friday. While it hasn't been an overly busy week, I am tired from teaching and being busy with my classes. We have a wedding to attend Saturday night, that's about it. I am looking forward to having Monday with just the girls and I.
Tuesday morning I will be going back to the orthopedic to have my elbow looked at again. I have no idea what they will do.
I am headed to bed. Not a lot else to do here tonight and may as well catch up on rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment