I kid you not that my right ear sounds like Morse Code and is driving me batty! I think I have some sort of little cold or sinus thing that has some fluid behind my eardrum and it is making vibrations. or maybe the medicine I am taking for my arm is causing it (ear fluttering can be a side effect). Whatever the case is, I am SICK OF IT. It does not hurt, it is not a bug, but it is probably one of the more annoying things I have experienced in life. It was just a few flutters at a time, now it is like intense morse code tapping. ARGGGGGHHHHHH.
Ok, I feel better for having gotten that out, but only some because the tapping continues.
I did manage to play my flute this morning with orchestra, and while it was a little uncomfortable, it was not painful. We were supposed to play the service tonight too, but I opted out of that to rest the arm. It has felt good today, only a small area of the tendon is still tender. I just have to take it slow when moving it and be patient on getting full range of motion back. I did start back on my home physical therapy exercises today, but in NO WAY are these going to hurt me. They are simple wrist flexes up and down that gently stretch the tendon. I refuse to stretch it to any amount of pain, so I am good!
The girls are good! Abbi was such a help cleaning toilets today. The girls JUMPED at the chance to do them when I asked her. Libbi was napping, so the deal was if Abbi helped clean then I wouldn't make her nap. The girl is awesome at cleaning toilets too. Here it is in writing for her to KNOW that she is good at it, because as she gets older she will give any excuse to get out of it haha. She helped fold clothes, she helped straighten things, she helped put away things that had been just sitting on the dining room table, she did great! I also got caught up on cleaning the laundry, yahoo! Libbi had a few meltdowns this afternoon so we had her take a nap. We always know she is tired by her meltdowns (or lack of). She even willingly went up for the nap and fell right asleep, so it was completely necessary. I'm glad we did not have plans for this afternoon/evening. She slept about 3 hours, so it was clear she needed it.
Dave starts his week of jury duty this week. Well, he may not even get seated or called to serve, but he still starts tomorrow. He was so goofy, asking if he needed to take a packed bag in case he was sequestered lol. I said nope...they will tell you if you need to and give you a chance to.
My Dad went to my aunt's funeral yesterday. He felt up to the 2.5 hour drive and wanted to pay his respects so he did. She was actually my Mom's aunt, so my great-aunt. He is really doing well!
AHHHH...10 minutes of no ear flutters YAY! I refuse to celebrate though, they will come back. I may just have to pop in to my regular doctor. I may first try taking cold or sinus meds though. Not going to take time off work for this. It is simply an annoyance, not something that keeps me from doing my job.
I am not a wealth of new material this evening. It is odd for me to be home this much over a weekend. I have enjoyed it.
Dang...the morse code came back.
Off to bed. I just do not have anything else to type about tonight. I can use lots of sleep. It is my light week at work, for which I am grateful. I plan on getting ahead on lessn plans.
1 comment:
Voices in your head are next. They will tell you what the code says.
Post a Comment