Dinner turned out great and both girls LOVED it! I even somehow managed to get Libbi to try lettuce and shaved carrots. YAY on the carrots but NOOOOO on the lettuce (but she did try it).
I now have a few super thick boneless pork chops braising. They were leftover from the other night when Dave grilled, and I did not want them to go to waste. I'll let them boil a bit longer then slice them and freeze them to use somehow.
We are supposed to get some pretty bad storms late tonight and tomorrow. The wind has kicked up some and I can see my white roses whipping around outside the window here every so often. They are saying we may get gusts to 45 mph tomorrow, sustained winds at 30 mph. May get a lot of rain too, just depends what the bands of Ike do.
Dave doesn't feel well, he has a migraine headache. When this happens he just wants to be left alone. I have watched a few silly movies and am about to get a bubble bath. We have to be up very early tomorrow to pick the donuts up for church. I then will play with the orchestra. I have orchestra practice in the afternoon then we have a PAC meeting at church tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment