Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ike wasn't too mean to us!

We got real gusty winds, and about 1.4 inch of rain and some ugly clouds, but that is it. I was so ready for a big, yucky thunderstorm. Oh well....

We are now left with beautiful weather. It is below 60 degrees right now and reminds me of one of those crisp, clear fall evenings I just love! Now, if only the leaves were all colorful I would be one very happy gal! It will come before I know it though.

Really, not much to type about tonight. Will be heading to bed soon and getting started on a busy week. I am home tomorrow night, then at a meeting Tues, orchestra Wed, a program to conduct at school Thur (4th Grade Everyday Hero program), and then Friday I believe is a parent's night out. Saturday night we have the steak dinner to work at church then Sunday I have orchestra for two services in the morning then a late afternoon rehearsal. WHEW. I am not complaining though, I am very happy to be able to do these things and spend so much time with my family too.

No comments: