Thursday, September 18, 2008

My first school program was a SUCCESS!

My fourth graders had their big program performance tonight (on Everyday Heros) and it went GREAT! I was so proud of all the kids and at one point I did almost get misty eyed. I am such a sap, but I sucked it up and stayed strong and got those kids through it! The cafeteria was filled overflowing and the singing was just awesome! But boy after all the extra practices during school AND teaching regular classes, well I am BEAT! It is a good tired though. I sort of wish I would just take the day off tomorrow, BUT I am not really yet ready for a mental rest day. Sometime in the next few weeks. I need a day to get some appointments out of the way and to get things done.

I have lots more to say but am WAY tired. I managed to finally get half the laundry folded, about to go work on the other half, maybe. If not then it will get done and put away tomorrow after work. I missed dinner last night as I was just too late getting home and went right to bed. I have not had dinner yet tonight either and not sure I want it. Sleep just sounds so much better.

No comments: