Trying to sleep without rolling on my arm and onto the side I LOVE to sleep on was difficult, to say the least. I must have woken up twenty times uncomfortable.
The arm is feeling a little bit better today, but no one dare touch the elbow itself or I may yell. The shot sight is all bruised and from my fingers to above my elbow is swollen. The girls have been super helpers today and cleaned the house (including running the vacuum, cleaning the shower and my bathroom, putting laundry away and just general everything I needed help with. Having one good arm (and the off arm at that) is not fun! A few more days and I should be good as new. Libbi took a bath with me and helped me get clean, thankfully I washed my hair yesterday morning and it still looks quite good! Dave can help me wash it tomorrow morning. Abbi got the task of helping me put my bra on....gee, a six year old having to learn how a bra works, but she did it and I am officially dressed! So what if it is 4:30 pm.
Dave will be home soon and in a few hours we will go to a neighborhood pool/fireworks party. He knows a lot more of the people than me, I hope he doesn't strand me watching the girls in the pool. Frank does not have children and this is his favorite holiday. He spends his extra money on fireworks and is so proud of it! The guys all help him shoot them off across the lake then in the morning everyone goes to help clean up the fireworks garbage.
Well, won't type much since the arm hurts and it is time to ice it down again. More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment