Friday, July 11, 2008

How many hours can two girls play barbies?

They have a new favorite pastime, playing with their barbies. They will happily play for hours and hours, yesterday they even chose playing barbies over getting back in the pool before dinner.....wow.

They adore playing and interacting with their pretend families and can go for hours without so much as a bicker. I am in awe!

They asked to take the barbies today when I had to take the van to get the tire rotated, but I said no since reality was we could be there just a few minutes. They do need a little bit of time away from them haha.

Abbi and I will head to a Pampered Chef party at a friend's house tonight, so Daddy and Libbi will get some time together.

I finished another book...that makes two books in two weeks. It has been YEARS since I have done that.

Well, I am making BBQ chicken for dinner and need to go finish it some.

No comments: