I was not offered the job at the girls school. I am not quite sure why, as the interview was great, the principal really seemed to like me and I really had the vibes from her that I was her top choice. I have more experience than most people, I have innovative ideas and I know the curriculum very well. I am wondering if the fact that I taught music at SO MANY school scared her that I wasn't committed, even though I told her I was itinerant and placed where the district wanted me to teach all those years. I just do not know what it is that made me not be selected. Oh well......my head hurts way too much to worry and fuss about it. I have another interview Wednesday morning, and that may well be my last hope. Teachers start back to work one week from today, so time is running out. It may well be that starting this weekend I researching to make a big career change. I was so praying that I would not even have to do the next interview (though I do really like the school and the principal), but I am looking forward to it despite this. I was just wanting a final closure to a lousy year. Maybe soon!
Yes, I have a terrible headache, that came on well before the news of the job. I really feel miserable and nothing I've done seems to help. Dave is off at a meeting and it is just me and the girls again. Even though my head hurts, I am going to take them outside in a few minutes to swim or to just play. At least outside is a MUCH bigger area in which they may make noise away from me. I could not sleep last night. I did take a nap during the day because I did not feel well and that hurt some. I just was not tired. When I finally did make it to bed, I could not fall asleep. I probably got about 3-4 hours of sleep. Maybe that's why my head hurts.
I will be going back to the doctor for my arm this week, it is not getting much better. It feels like a very tight rubber band and is painful to straighten the arm. There seems to be a constant dull pain as well in the tendon. Ibuprofen is not working and the ice helps the swelling but does not get rid of the ache.
I hope to update some about the girls soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment