I felt my interview this morning went VERY well. This is the most confident I have felt after one this summer. I'd LOVE to be back at this school and I will find out probably by the end of the week. I can envision myself being there, probably because I was there before. I am confident that being there before and the principal loving me really plays to my advantage. I am familiar with the way the school operates.
The girls are currently next door playing with the neighbor kids Tommy and Lindsey. I cannot believe how utterly peaceful and quiet it is here, and I really needed that. Today is laundry day and I think I will tackle my closet and tall dresser today. Reorganizing and clearing out what I do not need.
It is again very hot! It is only 11:30 am and already 93 degrees. We have a 60 percent chance of rain tonight and tomorrow with a front that is coming through, I sure HOPE we get it. We are having to water the yard each night. My cat loves all the heat though, he will find a little bit of sun shining in and just sleep there all day. Right now though, he is on the chaise lounger part of my couch all stretched out sleeping. With the girls gone he too is enjoying the quiet.
I pray the next update contains the good news of a JOB! Off to accomplish things......
No comments:
Post a Comment