Abbi had her tooth sealants put on this morning and also had her cavity repaired and her temp. silver tooth (crown) put on her tooth. She was so awesome! The dentist was so good and she got the same line as me about the "numbing water" that's actually a shot of Novocaine. He didn't have to use any laughing gas, the girl was better than most adults! So, my girl has a droopy lip now, but is fine.
The girls keep asking why they can't go outside, and well, the regular temperature is 100 degrees right now. YUCK times twenty. I hate heat. With the heat index it is near 120, wow. I don't know what the humidity is right now, but it is high. It is half sunny/half cloudy. We are settled inside the rest of the day, as even stepping outside right now would cause me to turn red like being sunburned and also to swell up a lot from the meds. GRRR. It is supposed to be this hot all week long. I'd just commented how nice the summer has been and mild. Not anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment