Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finally, getting to doctor about the arm

I have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor so that he can release me to the orthopedic so I can get treatment for my shoulder/arm problems. I need to be able to use it without thinking about it or having it hurt while moving. I would like to be referred to this ortho clinic here that is great and they do everything in the one office location (exam, therapy, xray/MRI, etc). Last time I had to go to all sorts of places and none of them were close at all. Not to mention I didn't care for the doctor!

Tomorrow should be a good day. We are going to the park again, but this time armed with a cooler of sandwiches/lunch and with our neighbors! The girls are excited! After the park, it is off to the car dealer to get the oil changed in the van (gotta love free oil changes for life!). What's neat about the dealer is that there is a playroom for kids there, so the girls won't be running all over the lobby and trying to get in and out of the display cars! After that, it's to the doc for the arm. I have orchestra tomorrow night, we're back on our regular, quiet NORMAL practice of just Sunday music.

The girls and I swam this afternoon, then came in and finished dinner. One of the girls friends stayed for dinner.

I am happy to report that I stuck to the diet today.....I am on weight watchers and did not go over on my daily points, though I am hungry right now. I have a bottle of water and am hoping that will take care of things.

No comments: