WHOAH, they put us under a Winter Storm Warning for tonight and tomorrow. We are expecting 3-6 inches of snow. Looks like this time it really will happen...oh man I so want this snow!!!!!
It's a half day at school anyways tomorrow, so that's not what I am worried about, I just want to see the pretty white stuff. Prime time for this snow is supposed to be mid-day tomorrow.
YAY!
Dave had a meeting tonight for softball. I let the girls watch the Disney Channel on the couch while I folded about 3 weeks worth of laundry. I am happy to say we have a bedroom again! It had become basket city! I even managed to get Libbi's clothes upstairs and put away Abbi's are in a basket that will go up tomorrow. I cooked dinner here at home and it was so yummy...just baked chicken with a Zataran's coating much like what I use for my fake fried chicken (it is baked lol). Was pretty good. Girls even liked it. Earlier, before Dave left, he was on his bike (he has it set up on a stationary thing to ride it indie) and Libbi decided to put her hand in the wheel spokes while he was riding. Ouch, poor kid though I am quite sure she'll never do that. She cried pretty hard for a little bit, until I got all goofy with her and she forgot that her fingers hurt.
It felt so good to be home with the girls tonight! It sort of felt good to finally fold my clean clothes. It is just very nice to be home.
The Orchestra went to contest today, along with several of my band students who played too. They earned a Superior rating! I am very proud of them. We have just one week until our contest and I too desire to bring home a superior rating. It would validate my three years here and just be such a great way to go out of this school year. My students are excited and I hear from other teachers that they think it is our year!
I am praying to the snow God to give us enough snow tomorrow so I can go outside with my daughters and play and make a snowman. Usually, the snow comes overnight and melts before I can be dressed. But this time it's supposed to happen in the afternoon/early evening. I'll be disappointed if we get absolutely nothing.
Spring break begins in just a week, and for a change I am not going anywhere with the band. I will get a much needed week off to relax and be home. Abbi will be home with me as well as she is on break too. I have been working very hard the past few days to catch up on things at work, and I have been very successful so far! Will be nice not to have to do any work over break. That'll give me time to do things here at home. Yay.
Off I go to soak in my big tub!! I hope to have SNOW UPDATE for you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment