Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday update

We have sunshine! I think we got about 7 inches of snow total. It has started to melt though. The girls were playing in it early this morning, I was still asleep and Dave tiptoed out and kept things so quiet so I could sleep. I didn't ask for that, guess he knew I needed the rest.

I am sure the girls will want to go back out in it after lunch, so I'll take them out. It's still pretty cold so they do not last long.

The news said we haven't seen this much snow in March since 1948 I think. Snow is a rare thing in March...only 4 other times in recorded history has Memphis had a measurable snow fall....strange. Though if we still lived in Ohio they are in the midst of a blizzard and getting near 15 inches.

I am now almost officially ready for spring and warmer weather now that I have had my snow. Dave got lots of pictures of the girls playing in it so hopefully he'll get those online.

:)

No comments: