Saturday, March 29, 2008

I feel GREAT

Just a short update that I finally slept well last night and after about 11 hours of sleep I feel really good! Girls are napping and Dave is getting his hair cut while I work on laundry. Amazing what a good night's sleep will do for you!

evening update.....

What a nice day! I spent the entire day working on laundry and folding/putting away and doing more laundry. The very last load is in the washing machine now (that is, until a day or so lol). The girls are upstairs....Libbi in the tub and Abbi soon to have her turn. Dave made chili for dinner and then afterwards, the girls and I made chocolate chip cookies. I knew they were tired of being cooped up with it raining all day. It stopped raining right before we ate dinner, so once the batter was made for the cookies, Dave took the girls on a walk as I baked the cookies. It was nice to have a few minutes of peace and quiet! When they got back, they all got to sample some cookies and then I sent the girls upstairs to clean their rooms. Yes, I bribed them that if they got them cleaned without us having to ask several times, then they could have their tvs back tonight (they lost them earlier this week when they wouldn't listen to us). Well, I went upstairs a bit ago, expecting to find two messy rooms, BUT I DIDN'T!!!!! Instead I found two rooms that were neat and nice looking. What a relief and a nice surprise! You think they wanted their tvs back?? Well, I need to check on the baths and get them out so we can have our popcorn party before they go to bed. I have done all this work today so that tomorrow I may relax. I'm glad I had the cleaning bug today, all the extra sleep I got last night helped!

It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow as well. Heck, it's supposed to rain the next several days. Not a non-stop rain, but still, rain is rain. At least it will be warmer! Today it got to about 50 degrees and that's it. Highs are supposed to be around 70. They are saying mid 70s for tomorrow...so MAYBE we'll get a few hours of no rain so the girls can go outside and play.

No comments: