Sunday, March 2, 2008

By gosh, I'm tired

If I counted up all the hours I was up at the church for the Play since Friday, I wonder what that would be? Let's see....Friday, 5-10:30 pm (5.5 hours), Saturday 12:45-9 pm (8.25 hours), Sunday1-5:30 pm (4.5 hours) and then the services I played there this morning 8:30-11:30 am (3 hours)...that comes up to almost 24 hours in just three days. I am tired, but it is a very good tired. I will be going to bed early tonight, I know I will sleep well.

The Play went well again today. They filmed it for the DVD that they make, so it was a little bit distracting to see the big boom cameras in there, but oh well. I am not sure if there was anything funny today. I did take Abbi with me, and she stayed up in the room she is normally in, except when she performs. Even though she did not perform and is done with her run. She wanted to go to have the key cast members sign her program, the kids were all doing that yesterday so she asked if she could do that today. She got Jesus, Mary Magdalene, Rebecca (the blind girl) and Justin...the famous Justin from yesterday (he plays the demoniac lol). She got some others too but I can't remember which. She's so happy. Tomorrow night she will come with me again one last time, so she can have pictures made with her Stage helper Julie. I will try to get some pictures with her too.

Our neighbors Greg and Jennifer came, and they sat right up front by me. I gather those are some pretty good seats! A student of mine was also there, and he came down to say hi after it was over....so sweet.

Just two more evenings of the production. After Tuesday night, I am not sure what I will do with myself. It will be very strange to not be there so much. Of course it will be back to playing Sunday services. I know the next "big gig" is the Fourth of July Celebration, though I am not super sure what exactly we do for that (I do know it is indoors and that the orchestra plays and I can imagine it is patriotic).

I'm tired, not going to type any more tonight. My jacuzzi tub is calling my name very loudly....off I go.

No comments: