Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter 2008! What a nice day! I played two services with the orchestra and then came home to work no getting dinner set here. Our nieghbors and Dave's cousin Angela came for dinner. I told the girls last night not to come downstairs before 7 am this morning. I got up, then they heard me and asked if they could come downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny left. You know they were very excited! Their baskets were filled with a chocolate bunny, some easter stickers, some kisses, easter egg sidewalk chalk, an easter activity book, a pretty shirt and leggin shorts, and of course a little bit of candy. They were very excited!

Yes, my girls have been eating candy and chocolate ALL WEEKEND. Between all the egg hunts they have candy. This afternoon, we had a huge egg hunt for the kids.....Jennifer put candy in the eggs they hid and we put money in our eggs. With four kids searching for eggs, each one was able to fill a basket! Dave and Greg hid the eggs then we let the kids at it!

For dinner, we had a spiral ham, a few potato dishes and green beans. It was so good! Jennifer made a carrot cake for dessert....so yummy!!!!

Another very nice day here. Abbi and Libbi go back to school tomorrow. I am really going to miss the time I was able to spend with Abbi last week. When is summer break? I will go up to her school tomorrow though and meet her for lunch. There are only a few days I can eat lunch with her at school, so I take advantage of that whenever I can.

Well, not a lot of news to report tonight.

No comments: