BOOOOOO....my last day of freedom. There are no more days off school until the END of school. I really shouldn't complain too much though because there are not many after school rehearsals or other extra things going on. It will be a bit calmer than usual and I can be home in the evenings more.
I have had a very nice week off. Today it was just me, I slept in a little bit then got up to go meet Abbi for lunch at school. Her class is the first to eat at 10:30 am, so Subway was the only thing open serving lunch at 10 am, so I got that and headed to the school. She was so happy.
Afterwards I came home and worked on catching up my grade book, tallying the awards for the banquet and a few other things. I was quite busy!
Dave had a meeting tonight so I cooked dinner for the girls and then Abbi got a shower and Libbi a bath. It was quite the uneventful evening and went by so fast before I had toput them to bed.
Dave is in the office here with me and watching South Park. I usually have the Food Network on and I just finished watching Deal or No Deal. It is going to be difficult getting up at 5:30 am in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment