Go to sleep, little girl, it is way past your bedtime, Mommy's tired, needs to sleep, but is stuck until you sleep! (sing to the tune of Brahms Lullaby....really, try it).
The wind has died down some, but every so often I hear it and it sounds like someone trying to get in.
I am keeping myself awake by watching some wedding show. Watching it reminds me how grateful I am that I got married and had a reception/honeymoon all for probably around $3000, probably less. These people have to take out LOANS for their weddings and such.
Midnight and she is STILL AWAKE. OK, in 10 minutes if she is still awake then she is going to sleep in the bed with me because I am not playing this game of wills she may just be trying to pull. I feel she thinks if she does not go to sleep that I will give in and let her sleep down in the playroom. Maybe, just maybe she is just having a hard time falling asleep tonight, who can know for sure. This kid normally has no problem falling asleep, what gives? I set my cell phone as an alarm for me to get up by 9:15. Abbi will go with Brooke for a bit to get some much needed kid time. I want to be out the door by 10:45. I need a shower and a hair washing in the morning and I also want to make pancakes for Abbi. We are trying to eat here as much as we can.
2 more minutes and I am hauling her upstairs with me to sleep. This is nuts. Libbi was in bed and asleep at home well over 4 hours ago. She is so tired, bags under her eyes and that sleepy voice and all...but she's fighting it.
Off I go, I too need my sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment