For a Monday, today was REALLY busy!
First things first, Dad is doing very well! I talked to him this evening. He is feeling good, eating and they believe he will be released Wednesday and sent to a heart rehab facility for a week or so after that. WHOO HOO!
I made a mistake in saying that Irene had been released from the hospital, she has not. However, she WAS released by her doctor to leave her room and visit my Dad. I misunderstood what was going on. From the sounds of it, she has a ways to go yet.
My sister went back home today and my brother is staying through the middle of the week.
I kept busy at school getting ready for the 2nd grade program....200 kids on stage ACK! OK, so at rehearsal today they really did a great job.
I then stopped at SUBWAY to get a bite to eat and jetted to church for the TREE dress rehearsal. We got through half of the music in 4 hours. Most is all new and they had to work out lighting, sound and so forth. But it sure has some neat stuff going on! I can't wait to see the rest tomorrow night. Well, as much as I can see while playing and not being able to see the stage right behind me (I am off to one side).
I am tired. I am going to bed. I think I updated all I know for the day. I miss my girls and can't wait to see them in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment