Five years ago this evening, my mother passed away soon after hearing carolers sing in the hallway outside her hospital room. I was in the Walmart parking lot when I got the call that she had gone.
I have not cried today, I think for the first time. It does get easier with time...but FIVE YEARS?!?! Has it been that long already?
I know she is in a wonderful place and I feel her spirit.
I love you Mom and miss you!
Dress Rehearsal tonight on part two of the big show and it went well. I jumped again at the air cannons, only this time it was because they forgot to tell us they had added them to another song. They did the fireworks for real tonight and YIKES, they are close. Well, not really, but 8-10 feet is not far when sparks are flying!
It is all very cool!
It rained about 4-5 inches today, it really did rain the ENTIRE day. Stunk to have bus duty today, big time.
Well, bed time for me after a quick bath. My choir has practice in the morning. I am BLESSED to not have practice at all tomorrow night, so I will come home AND make dinner.
Dad is still doing very well and should be moved to the rehab center tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment