Yep, we leave for Ohio in less than 10 hours. I have almost everything packed and the house is relatively neat also. It is so hard packing for COLD weather. I am glad we aren't there tonight as it is getting down to about 0 degrees and windchills are already at -20!!!! It did not get above freezing here today, but at least the sun was out.
I played Majesty today and boy did it ever go wonderful! I was very happy with my personal playing and ALL of my solos went great. I got home soon after 8 pm to begin the whole process of packing. Dave had accomplished a lot of other things today and had the girls get some of their clothes ready...he knows I am picky about what they wear so he left that for me to do. Laundry is currently going, so I have a few things to add to the suitcases still. At some point I need to make sandwiches for lunch as well. Why does it seem life is so hectic busy right before we go on a trip? I also want to get me a nice hot bubble bath as I won't see my huge tub in 2 weeks. I don't mind being up late tonight as I will sleep some on the trip.
Oh, something cool. The girls slept in this morning until after 8 am. Libbi was in desperate need of a good sleep. She gets so cranky around 5 or 6 pm. I left the house at 8:15 to go play at B'vue and I did not get home until after 8 tonight. He said they were pretty good most of the day.
It is currently 18 degrees outside here brrrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment