Another busy day, BUT an evening at home.
It was great to be home with the girls this evening. Dave was gone a few hours getting the food for breakfast with Santa at church this weekend, I was here doing dishes, cleaning kitchen, laundry, helping with homework, vacuuming, getting girls bathed, putting little hat thingies on 85 candy canes (for the girls to give out at the nursing homes they are dancing at Saturday), finishing up a costume for m 2nd graders program tomorrow at my school, etc. In other words I was getting a LOT done! I will very soon be going to bed. I will not be home at all the next 7 nights.
I am sure NOT complaining at all.
It got really cold today....was not warmer than 35 all day long. BRRRR. Might even see some snowflakes tonight. However, they will have to fall without me caring or watching.
My cough has not gone away and I have been sneezing tonight, looks like I am headed my way to being sick again. ICK! Sleep should help take care of it some.
No comments:
Post a Comment