The girls were wonderful tonight! I picked Abbi up from dance and we headed home. Dave had dinner waiting.....turkey fajitas, which were WONDERFUL and also fit on the diet I have returned to in earnest (more later).
The girls loved dinner too! Libbi is on a new kick of setting the table and had the plates all out, the silverware, the drinks and even folded the napkins all pretty. So sweet.
After dinner I helped Libbi decorate her little tree for school (a sheet of paper). We glued colored twizzlers and skittles on the tree, making a star on top out of yellow skittles. Abbi was busy working on math homework with Daddy.
Once we were done with school work, lunches were made, clothes laid out and I went upstairs with the girls to supervise straightening up their rooms. They had AMAZING teamwork and I just sat on the bed and watched as they worked together to quickly get those rooms neat again. They gave me kisses and got into bed so perfectly. YAHOO, my girls are back. I had some alien kidnapped ones last night.
School was even better today on my end. The kids were a little better. I worked with the speaking and solo parts for the 2nd grade musical that is next week.....and then I had the GREAT fun of letting them try on their costumes. How excited they were! We will keep working with them and then on Friday put the rest of the 120 kids in with the main songs.
SO, I am back on the Weight Watchers diet. I have done horribly the last few months. I would drop a few pounds here and there, but then it would come back. I am certainly a lot less active now that I am teaching elementary instead of hs, but I really have no one or nothing to blame but myself. I am not happy with myself and something must be done immediately. I had great success with WW and it really was not as much work or even very hard. I lost a great deal on the diet, so it is time to get back to it and to stick with it. I stopped sticking with it while going through the stress of last year at work. I could type for a long time about this, but it comes to I am not happy with myself for not keeping with it. I felt better, I was happier, I LOVED the compliments I got from people. Admittedly, my favorite part was the compliments. It felt really good when people would say WOW Jen, you are looking great. It felt wonderful when others could tell a difference that I already could feel. I want that again. I can do this again because I do not feel pretty. I don't feel that my own husband sees me as worth looking at, he sure does not act like that, but I feel it. My youngest daughter asked if I was going to have a baby. I am crushed, I cried. I need to do this again and do it better. I need new cheerleaders. Last time I had the choir and orchestra teachers right by my side and it felt great. I don't teach with them at that school anymore. I don't know what else to say. I have let myself down and it is up to me to right this.
No comments:
Post a Comment