Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quick Week!

The week is flying by. It is hard to believe it is October already! I am not sure where the time flies. Dave is back in town, much to my relief. It wasn't difficult handling the girls at all, everything worked out nice. I just am glad to see him. I saw him for about 3 minutes before he dashed off to a Knight's function (a degree). When I got home, Abbi had a new Michigan shirt on and Libbi's was in the house, plus they both had Michigan hats too. LOL, I'm not keen on Michigan, but the girls look cute in their shirts.

I had to run to the eye doctor to pick up my contacts, but good thing I had them check as they ordered the wrong left contacts. I have my right ones and they ordered the sample for the left one to make sure it is the correct one. After that I went to the cell phone store right next door and talked to the guy who sold me my Blackberry, I had a few questions and he showed me what I needed to know. I then decided to check out JC Penney and found some great deals on fall/winter clothes for the girls. I got shorts for 2 bucks a pair for cute plaid and leggings for 4 bucks a pair and capri jeans for 6 bucks a pair. WOW, I did good.

It has been a good week at school. The first grading period is almost over. I will put grades in early next week and be done with it.

The gas at the station close to here is down to $3.45/gallon. I am not sure what it is where I normally get gas, but probably 10 cents less, if not more. I am happy to see the price dropping. I use less gas now.

I found out last night that I will be getting paid $30 per hour to teach flute lessons at Bellevue. WOW! That is great! Now, if they can get me a few more students.

My piccolo is in the "hospital" as it needs a new spring under the b key. My repairman is really nice and should have it working much better for me for the weekend. Aren't I lucky that he plays in the orchestra with me?

Not a whole lot to talk about tonight, I know that is unusual for me. Dave will be home in about 25 minutes.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am glad things are going well. I think you need more flute students :)

Someday maybe you'll send me a cd?

Nonnie