We have been cleaning all morning. It is a glorious overcast and mild day. I decided to give my PC pizza crust mix a whirl, so the girls got the kitchen set up for "Teamwork" cooking (translates to 2 stools and everything we needed on the counter surround MY domain, the stove).
They were such big helpers and really did not make a big mess (have YOU ever tried to use flour with young ones and allow them to help roll out pizza crust? Can be a mini mess disaster!). I decided to let each of them make their own mini pizza, that way there would be no arguing over who got to do more. GOOD CHOICE Jen!
They watched them cook in the oven, hungry the whole time. 20 minutes later out those lovely pizzas came, and I cut them to each girl's specifications....one in tiny triangles, one in big rectangles. They are currently at the kitchen table munching quietly, in great adoration of their creations! I did steal a bite and I must say it is darn yummy! Mine is in the oven cooking now.
We will soon head to the grocery store and pick up the ingredients for dinner.....a roast tenderloin, done in my new baker in the microwave. I will put some peppers and onions in the bottom and the tenderloin on top and cook for 15 minutes. Should be all done and very good! The girls love mashed potatoes so I will whip some of those up too. ow, to come up with a wonderful creation for dinner tomorrow night since I am home tomorrow for fall break as well.
This afternoon I will tackle folding that darn laundry. Like I said, I can get it clean and dry, but folding it is not an easy task. BUT, I will get it done. Our other tasks for the next 36 hours includes cleaning my bathtub and shower and re-organizing the linen closets in my bathroom up and tackling my closet. Oh, I may as well set a tent in there and stay for the long haul! It is in need of organizing and going through everything and weeding out the never gonna wear or use again stuff (if you have seen all my shoes you might cringe). Since having my pulmonary embolism, I find myself wearing comfy shoes as to not aggravate the clots in the leg. It does help!
Off I go to check my lunch status and get back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment