I got gas this evening for just $2.19/gallon. WOW is all I can say about that, other than WHOO HOO!
I played with the orchestra for this evening's service, it was a tribute to our director, Carter (who is also the Instrumental Music Minister) for 25 years at the church. He gave his testimony about how he got from where he was to where he is, and it was touching. We played lots of special music that he selected as well. We had been told we were going to leave the service after we played, but at the last minute it was decided we would stay through the Pastor's sermon and well, to the end of the service. Since I sit in the way back of the orchestra, I was able to text msg. Dave and let him know of the change in plans. And you know, he actually texted me back! Apparently he had gone to the grocery store and was cooking dinner, WHAAAAHHHH!!! I had another hour to go at the church then a trip to the gas station still. However, he did save me some dinner...it was breakfast food yum.
Cold weather is coming. Since the sun went down, the temp has already fallen from 76 to 55 degrees. The low tonight is to be around 40. The high tomorrow is to be just 53, and it will dip into the freezing digits tomorrow night. YAHOO!!!! I love fall. Now, if the trees would get more color then I would be set!
I think I have a fairly light week, at least as far as my schedule is concerned. The girls have their dance classes 3 days of the week, but other than Wed evening I don't have anything. Dave has a Knight's meeting in Somerville tomorrow night, so it'll be the girls and I. Next weekend Dave and Abbi go camping for the father/daughter girl scout campout....I am actually jealous! Libbi will be home with me, not sure what we will do.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment