The elbow experienced a great deal of tenderness and swelling today. I did experience some difficulties using it at school today (clapping or raising arm above my head, etc.) and upon coming home and taking the brace strap off, WOW! There is considerable swelling just under the elbow on the bottom part of my arm. I was shocked at how much! It is very sore right now, though no pain. I am icing it down for 45 minutes as prescribed, have 20 left. I really want to just go to sleep, but have to get the swelling down. I will certainly need to take my meds tonight to try and get the swelling gone. It is a bit scary that next week I begin the therapy twice a week, if I hurt this much after ONE time a week of a full session, what will two per week do to me? The therapist did say that I would be sore, but should not experience pain and he said I would have swelling...but this much?
I was able to get a LOT of work done both after school and then this evening....after finishing my required online grade book class this week for my school, I am very pleased to announce that mine is completely set up and grades entered for the first three weeks of school. I have 25 different classes and see about 6-9 additional classes (once per month) per week. That means it will be quite busy, but I really think this grade book system is FAR easier to use than ones I have in the past. Starting next week, I will be running all of the CDs for my textbooks through my laptop, it will make for far easier work lol. The stereo I have in my classroom is so SLOW to load then play CDs and having to use the forward/back buttons wastes a lot of time. I will get the cable I need this weekend and by then have the CDs loaded on iTunes on my work laptop to be set to go!
Not much else to report tonight, I am TIRED! Will soon be falling into bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment