Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday, Friday....

We all reached the end of week one and it's been quite good! Abbi is really enjoying her teacher this year. She had her 7 year doctor check-up today and got a surprise shot (Hep A), and she now has a sore leg. She checks out fine in every area and is very healthy.

We had a mini-celebration for Libbi's 5th birthday after dinner last night where we had a little cake for her and gave her the gift...she LOVED it! It is sure nice not to have the girls fighting over Abbi's now.

Tonight was Parent's night out at the girls daycare, so we dropped them off and went to dinner ALONE. We went to Chili's and it was very nice, and quiet. We really did not talk much either, and sat in the wonderful peace and quiet (though the restaurant was busy and not so quiet). After that, we went in search of a gift for Abbi for her birthday. We went to Best Buy and looked at a few things, but those were just too expensive. Then we went to Walmart to get a few things. We ended up finding a pink iDOG for Abbi and a new CD/boom box for her room. I think she will like them.

I did have a very good day at school...and I had what may be my favorite class! A fourth grade class that I am just LOVING, they were really neat. There were a few schedules changed, which will affect my schedule too, so until I look at it all closely again and look through I am not sure which classes I lose or were changed.

Well, I have all of a sudden become tired so I will head on to sleep. I sat down here on my couch with my laptop and began to nod off. When I sat down, I wasn't even tired but boy once I got settled in here....BOOM! It is about 11:30 and the end of a LONG week so it is no wonder.

Some cool info...I paid $3.46 a gallon for gas earlier this week, and it keeps going lower.

No comments: