Tuesday, June 10, 2008

napping girls

Sure is quiet here, the girls are napping. We were up at 6:45 am and out the door for the girls first dentist appointments by just before 8 am. I am VERY impressed with the dentist and the office is very nice and just 2 miles from our house! The girls did WONDERFUL, not a single problem nor were they scared or anything. Libbi checked out just perfect, and Abbi has a cavity in one of her baby teeth that they are going to treat. Now that I know what to look for, it is very clear that she has a nasty one....sigh, I feel bad. She told me several months ago she thought she had one, but I just waved it off because what does a 6 year old know about cavities? Apparently an awful lot! Plus upon the dentist showing it to me, oh gosh, I should have noticed it. So, she will get a kids version of a crown, on the tooth itself though because it will fall out in a few years. They are first going to see how she handles getting sealant on her molars before seeing if she needs to go to a pediatric dentist who specialises in things like this. We think she will be fine, but it is nice they are going to make sure. My girl will get "laughing gas" lol, this should be funny. The insurance is going to get back with the dentist to let us know our portion of the pay before we go ahead and schedule this.

SO...that went well. The girls and I then ran some errands and came back home. They are napping while I catch up on work. Soon I will get dinner started and then when they wake up take them outside to play. It is not so hot today YAY!

No comments: