Friday, June 27, 2008

GREAT EVENING!!!!

OK, so I did not get a call with a job offer for the interview I had, and the position was removed from the district positions open web page....I am ok with this. I still feel something better is in the works.

This is SO weird! My laptop keyboard quit working yesterday, but it began to work again just now....how strange is that? Dave had gotten an old regular keyboard and had me up and running (well, typing) again. But, I had to use the mouse on the laptop and the other keyboard. YAHOO...now I don't have to. Wonder why it quit working in the first place, in the middle of an email? Well, the computer God's are smiling and gave me back a working laptop.

Before Dave got home from work, I managed to figure out how to set up the sprinkler in the front yard, AND even better, I figured out how to control the watering area too! I never could figure it out but now I have. I also can work the darn hose connections now that used to give me so much grief! So, front yard got watered and I let the girls run around in the sprinkler for a bit. I knew once Dave got home, we'd all end up in the pool. We did, and spent 2 hours just playing. Dave kept picking the girls up and tossing them around, you know they loved that! However, one time he got hit with their goggles and it gave him a nasty little cut on the bridge of his nose. Poor daddy! We really did have a good time though and the water was warm and no bugs! Afterwards, the girls and I got in the shower and we all washed hair and got clean fast so we could go out to dinner. We went to the little Mexican place right up the street, yummy!

The girls are now laying on pillows on the floor in here all covered up with a blanket, watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the newer one). They are being so very good right now! They are terribly tired though, Abbi was up at 6 am. Once this is over they will go on up to bed. Dave is outside talking to a neighbor.

:)

No comments: