I just had to add more.....it really was a beautiful day today. When the girls woke up from their naps, they went over to the neighbors to play in their little swimming pool. The adults just sat around talking for a bit.
Dave decided to grill out for dinner, and for a change there was no wind and it was perfect temps outside, so we ate dinner out on the back porch! Dave had filled the hummingbird feeders and put them out for the summer, and within 15 minutes we had hummingbirds...as we sat out there eating dinner!!!!! I just love those creatures, even if they are extremely territorial and will fight over a feeder that has 4 spouts (located next to yet another one with four spots). Who knew these birds prefer to sip their sugar water in solitude??? I found this out last year.
Dave is currently putting together his BBQ sauce for the big BBQ contest next month. It really stinks, and that's WITH the windows open.
Well, no need to type another novel, even though I do type 60 words per minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment