Friday, April 25, 2008

Abbi is sick

I got a call this morning that Abbi wasn't feeling well. I called Dave to check into it and he went and got her after lunch. She said her stomach hurt. She wasn't really acting sick, but he had her take a nap. When I got home from work, I took her temp and it was 100.7. I gave her some Motrin, but she coughed while swallowing it. About 30 minutes after taking it, I looked up to see her laying on the floor in the bathroom. She then threw up....looks like the Motrin just didn't go down right. She looks pale and with the temp, it is probably whatever little bug I have (though I am a lot better today).

Dave is getting Libbi to ballet right now, and I am getting her things ready for her graduation. Yes, my baby graduates from pre-school this evening. NO WAY....I cannot believe my girls with both be in elementary school in just a few short months! For once in six years we will NOT have to pay daycare. They will probably do after school there, but that's nothing compared to full day. WHEW. I can't wait to see my Elizabeth in her cap and gown (yes, they go all out...even Abbi's kindergarten graduation seemed less grandeur!!).

I'll update later and MAYBE get Dave to get a picture on here too.

No comments: