Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sick again

I will be staying home from work yet again tomorrow. My head is still all congested. I slept about 11 hours straight last night, got up and had lunch, then I slept another 3 hours. I wake up feeling ok, but then within an hour I feel all cruddy again. I did not make it to the doctor because I was sleeping all day and had a headache that I did not want to drive with. I can breathe a little better, but my neck started hurting today, I think from sleeping so much. My body is sore and I have had a low fever off and on. My congestion and sinus pressure in my face is still not feeling good, but being able to breathe some makes it bearable.

I think I will feel a lot better with one more day of rest. I sure hope so, not a good time of year to not see my band students.

Girls are good...they were very well behaved this evening. Libbi didn't have a good day at school. Abbi brought home all of her artwork from this school year....oh gosh, I sat and cried. She is such a good artist! This must come from my mother and I. My Mom was a great artist, she did oil paintings and just had a knack about her artistically! Some of Abbi's work needs to be framed. It is all very colorful and so precise.

Well, I need to go crawl back into bed and sleep this sickness off.

No comments: