Sunday, April 27, 2008

grrr....I am sick

I woke up this morning to a sinus headache, pressure and all the yucky sinus stuff that goes with it. I have a slight cough and my chest is a bit sore. ICK! Dave took Abbi to church and left Libbi home with me. I stayed in bed until about 10:30 am, and I was in bed before midnight last night!

After lunch, Dave had to leave and go back to church, so I put the girls down for a nap and got settled back on the couch. I was really cold and having chills, yet I didn't appear to have any fever. I slept for about an hour and half and woke up to go to Orchestra practice. I didn't feel too bad. Dave made dinner and by the time I got home it was ready. We ate, the girls took showers and here I am. I am giving the hot water heater time to refill and reheat before I go it in a nice hot tub myself!

I hate being sick, I feel miserable. This is a busy time of year so it is not like I can just stay home. Tomorrow I have an important jazz band rehearsal after school then I am taking the graduating seniors to a Japanese Steak house for dinner. Let's hope I can sleep this off and feel well enough to tackle the day tomorrow!

It rained steady pretty much all day, the girls were cooped up inside. When I got home from orchestra, the girls were playing in the garage with a neighbor friend...lol, at least they made the best of it!

The name of the game this week is to keep us all well. If I still feel lousy, then I'll try and get in to the doctor Tuesday.

:)

No comments: