ugh, I am STILL sick. The sinus gunk is drowning me, I am sneezing like mad and I cannot breathe through my nose. Teaching today was in one word...MISERABLE. I had to go. My jazz band had their last big after school practice and then this evening the seniors had their annual Dinner with Mrs. Z, where the Boosters foots the bill for me to take them to some nice restaurant. Rescheduling a dinner for 19 people just doesn't happen.
Dinner was GREAT though. But you know I was happy to get home and crawl into warm, comfy clothes.
I am staying home from work tomorrow, I barely have a voice and just need to get well. I will probably go to the doctor to get a prescription too....antibiotics I NEED you! Anything to clear me up. I need a big clothespin to put on my nose, it feels so much better when I pinch the bridge of my nose and hold it lol.
The girls are good, I managed to see them for about 30 minutes before putting them to bed. We watched tv (Deal or No Deal). Dave is at a meeting, so I am at it by myself. I have laundry going too, even though I am really just taking it easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment