Friday, January 4, 2008

Home Safe from Ohio

We have returned home safe and sound from our trip to Ohio to visit family. I will do a much longer update later with details....I am VERY tired and so happy to be back home with my own bed.

It was a great trip....we spent lots of time with family, spent lots of time catching up on the things we do not have in TN (Skyline, Meijer, etc), got to see SNOW (YAHOO!!), visited both of our alma maters and loaded up on sweatshirts and car stickers, and heralded in 2008. A very busy trip, with all of us in much smaller spaces than we are used to, but such wonderful time with family! SO MANY more friends we wished we could have seen, but time just wasn't on our side. We really did go from the time we woke up to the time we went to sleep each night!

Right now, I need sleep..the girls and I were elated to take a bath in our big jacuzzi tub and rest our road weary bodies, and I have the laundry about caught up. I am about half unpacked and will finish tomorrow....I also have work to do for school (ugh, should have done it over break but I decided to not, so now I will have to tomorrow).

:)

No comments: